I’m waiting to her this morning if my transfer will be this morning or on Wednesday…or not at all, if none of my fertilized eggs have become embryos (although no one mentions that option). I’m dying to find out how my embryos are doing and whether the transfer will be today. The waiting is driving me crazy!

I keep reminding myself of the phrase that Keiko Zoll posted on her blog.

"you have to pull in your oars and let the river take you where it wants to go"

I woke up in the middle of the night and tried to picture myself gently floating down a river – just letting the water take me. But it’s hard to just let go – to embrace the fact that this is beyond my control, and there’s nothing I can do to help my potential embryos in their little dishes 20 minutes away from my house. I’ve been fine up until now…letting go, knowing I can’t control the outcome of this…knowing I’ve done all I can. But today – waiting to hear – it’s not so easy.